Read the first five chapters of The Warlock online

Email this article to a friend

In a few days The Warlock {The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel} will be published. So, to celebrate the release of the latest addition to the series Random House has issued a special preview of the first five chapters of the book.

Let me know what you think on Twitter, @flamelauthor, and Facebook. You can also comment on this page.

I have to issue a big Spoiler Warning with the preview (also remember to be careful what you tweet or status update, some fans will want to read the book itself)

This entry was posted in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, The Warlock and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Read the first five chapters of The Warlock online

1. Ky Nguyen says:

Are you ever going to released a hardcover boxed set once all six books are out? Because I’d love to buy it and get every single one signed by you if you come again in Virginia. I’d come to your visit to the Bailey’s Crossroads Borders visit but I prefer buying boxed sets.
    Keep up the good work and thanks for your time :)

2. Leanne says:

awesome

3. Mechelle C. says:

Mr. Michael Scott,
    Since I started reading your books i’ve been hooked ever since.I didn’t like reading but now that i’ve picked up your books i just can’t put it down.I have read all four books and now i’ve started reading The Warlock.I waited for this book to come out and now i will wait for The Enchantress to come out and I can’t wait to read that one.I just want to let you know that your books are awesome and I love reading them.Keep writing such amazing strories cuz i’m hooked.Thank you…Mechelle C.

4. Andrea Maunahan says:

When will this be available in the Philippines? I just can’t wait to buy a copy. :)

5. Boston says:

IMHO you’ve got the right awnser!

6. Shanna says:

Now I feel stpuid. That’s cleared it up for me

7. A. Peschon says:

Fascinating reading!. Enjoyed the plot intricacies and the excitement along the way. Could not put the books down. Read them all within a month!Would hope that the last book will be published sooner than anticipated. A comment was made by another individual in conversation the other day that it was like a cross between the suspense of Dan Brown and DaVinci Code and the magic and enchantment of Harry Potter! Your books are pure fasciation and excitement. Would like to know how to order the Death of Joan of Arc.

8. @1Y$0N says:

Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO GET THE WARLOCK………NOW!!!!!!! It’s SOOOOO awesome!

9. Laura L. says:

Talented as always. Another great addition to the series. I can’t wait to read the whole thing. I hope they all become movies soon. It would be wonderful to see every one portrayed on the big screen. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment.

10. Mixe says:

I wonder Mr.Scott.
    What is your secret about this book?
    I am not really into reading before but when my best friend told me to read the series, I LOVE IT! I’m addicted to it. I just need to wait for The Warlock book to be on the Philippines. GOOD WORK MR.SCOTT.

-Mixe

11. Kevin says:

I cant wait to get the enchantress. When I read your other books i couldnt even put them down. To be honest, I have read the other books more than 3 time each. I hope the enchantress is even better than the other books you wrote. I cant wait to read it!!!!

12. PUTRI says:

when it release in Indonesia? can’t wait to read it!!!!!!